Sunday, January 18, 2009

williams engagement...







oh my, i had so much fun meeting this fun couple! they asked for their session to be where they are going to have their wedding, and it was amazing! so much to have fun with! they were up for anything and the day was great! i hope you enjoy your pictures... i have so many more to edit...these are just a few of my favorites!!

and... here you go, i still have a little perfecting to do, but this was my idea... see i told you i wasn't crazy!!! i love it!!!

8 comments:

missy said...

these are all AWESOME!!!! great pics!!!

The Wife said...

I agree with Missy. Those are AWESOME! Great job Spanki!

Marchelle said...

you have such AWESOME locations out there!!!

you are doing so great - these are all beautiful!

Mrs. Morgan Newman said...

WELL...I LOVE THEM! THANKS FOR MAKING SOME MEMORIES FOR US! Morgan

Erica said...

These are great Spanki! I wish I had engagement pictures like this. Your couple is so lucky!

CindyDianne said...

Nice capture. I really want her brown and turquoise top!

ASH said...

cute!!!

Pony Girl said...

Those were really great, I loved their location, very rustic yet elegant! I like the one on the bench, where her head is laying on his lap! The last one was clever, too!